- November 2, 2017
- Comments: 0
- Posted by:
REGULAR TONER – at Maxi Care Beauty Salon
TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR KERATIN LAST:
1. Don’t wash your hair for four days after a treatment–the longer you wait to wash it the longer the product will last.
2. On the days you don’t wash your hair after the treatment, flat iron your hair at home to seal in the product even more.
3. Don’t put any products in your hair after the treatment.
4. Don’t put your hair in a ponytail, because the band could crease your hair indefinitely.
5. Use sulfate-free shampoo because sulfates are known to strip out color, smoothing treatments, and dry your hair out.